Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 1987 Dodge Raiders for sale. The tan one has an automatic transmission. The red one has a manual transmission. Both will need work to get going again. Have titles for both vehicles. I need them out of my shop ASAP.

I bought the tan one in 2014. The transfer case shifter handle was broke. It was stuck in 4x4. I was going to use it as a hunting vehicle, so I didn't mind always being in 4x4. I removed the interior plastic panels, a/c, rear side windows, and taillights because I was planning to cut the top off. One of the rear side windows was broken and the rear window is plexiglass. The wiring for the A/C and other items have been removed. I put a new battery, plugs, brakes and others but only ended up taking it out twice. It will need a work on or a replacment transfer case. It seems to have locked up sitting in my shop. I drove it in over a year ago. I have all the parts that were removed.

I bought the red one a few years ago hoping to use the transfer case on the tan one. It has a bearing out in the manual transmission, so the previous owner had removed the transmission for repair. When I bought it the transmission was in the back of the Raider and has been since. The transfer case on the manual does not work with the automatic transmission. It was his daily driver when the transmission trouble happened. I have never driven it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
These two Raiders are located in north Texas about an hour north of Dallas and Fort Worth. I am open to offers.

I am trying to post pictures now.

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts