Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Cleveland, Ga. roughly an hour and a half northeast of Atlanta.

Call or text 706-809-9867 between 10am and 10pm EST. Pictures upon request.

$8,500 obo for both. Will separate

First one has 275,xxx miles. roughly 50k on motor. 22r. 5 speed tranny rebuilt by previous owner. Power steering is good, Straight body, new rotors, calipers and wheel cylinders. Also a new thermostat, radiator, and fan clutch. Couple spots of surface rust on bed but absolutely no rust through anywhere! 4 wheel drive works great, clutch is good. I drove it to Nashville and back after i bought it with no troubles at all.

Second truck has 146,xxx miles. 22r. New head set, timing set, and water pump. Tranny shifts smooth, 4 wheel drive works great. No power steering. Left front tire doesnt hold air for very long. it could use a paint job, the bed has been spray bombed red and it has faded orange. It does have some rust holes in the floor of the bed, most of them are quarter sized. Also comes with some miscellaneous parts, heater switches, motor mounts, a back glass, distributor, and some other parts.

I will throw in another 22r motor with a blown head gasket and another bed with a good floor pan for another $500.

I hate to see these trucks go but I need the cash to pay for my newest toy.

I will send pictures on request.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts