Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving and no longer need these boats. I am motivated to sell.

These are two of highest quality kayaks you can buy. They were made in England and imported to the USA. These will hold everything you need for multi-day expeditions. They paddle excellent empty or loaded down with 100#+ of gear. They all have good hatch covers with no cracking or weathering marks. Both have retractable skegs. They were always stored indoors. Both boats come with dry skirts, but not paddles.

The yellow / white kayak is a Valley Nordkapp Jubilee. In very good condition, but has some slight indentations in the side where it was strapped a bit too tight and left in a hot trailer. This is NOT a structural problem (no cracks are visible), but worthy of mentioning up front. I've paddled it dozens of times since this happened. Has a compass and a factory rock guard on the very bottom. Asking $1400.
Some info on this model here: Valley Nordkapp

The pink / black kayak is a Nigel Dennis (NDK) Romany and is in excellent condition. It was custom-painted with high quality automotive paint and several coats of clear and we have been extremely careful to keep it looking great. The guy painting it did a phenomenal job! There is one scratch near the back on top of it which could be covered with a sticker if it bothered you. Asking $1400.
Some info on this model here: Maine Island Kayak Company - Nigel Dennis Kayaks - Romany Family

I also have a like new galvanized trailer with Malone brand v-saddles that will carry two boats. Has maybe 1000 miles on it and nothing wrong with it. 2" ball and lights all work fine. Has never been in the water. Uprights have room to add another set of saddles so you could haul more boats. Asking $500.

Asking $3000 for all 3 of them. All you need is a 2" hitch ball, and two paddles and you're ready to enjoy. Trailer can easily be towed by any car, or even a motorcycle.

Would be best to pick these up in Cheboygan, MI between August 14th and 17th when I am at home.

I will do my best to answer any questions, but these are currently shrink-wrapped hanging from a ceiling 30 feet in the air. I will take them down for a serious buyer, but I am unable to provide specific pictures before then.

Pictures:
Kayaks And Trailer For Sale August 2014 Photos by knaffie | Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts