Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
C'mon now Doug, you know the Bayor kids don't actually wheel. They might get dirty!

Bring it, fawkers!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear you might get a chance to try it this weekend... :D

Hell I may GIVE you 60 bucks so that 75 wheelers can watch a rematch of me walking all over your unsprung boat anchored jeepota... :flipoff2:

Doug

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Doug K said:
I hear you might get a chance to try it this weekend... :D

Hell I may GIVE you 60 bucks so that 75 wheelers can watch a rematch of me walking all over your unsprung boat anchored jeepota... :flipoff2:

Doug

unsprung? It's got springs. They will just probably snap in half the first time i go wheeling.

You know your axles are too heavy when you use a come along from the rafters in the shop to get the third members in.

Did you not get my e-mail? :D :D

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got it, now signup for this event and get your rig or your borthers rig done in time to make it. I'll give you a call in a minute.

Doug

·
Registered
531 Posts
yeah ill be there to represent fawkers us bears can whip some ass:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bring it awn... It'll be way more fun than spring break in Alaska... :flipoff2:

Doug

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I'd go, but I don't feel like driving that far. when is Ashley gonna enter an event??

·
Registered
778 Posts
Even if your junk isn't ready, come. Beg, borrow, coerce, steal, someone's rig and compete. If that fails, be like me and get some shmuck to let you spot for them! My junk is still in pieces on my shop floor, and the worst part is I'm still gonna be working my ass off on 2 other rigs to get them ready for the event. Not to mention Katemcy is a 16 hour round trip for me, so excuse me if I'm not sympathetic!

C'mon out, it'll be fun. Hell, it'll be worth the trip just to hear the shit-talking on Sunday!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
hey cajun - "shit, blood, and cum on my hands..."

my old band covered that song, heh...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You'll know Cajun when you see a big ******** carrying around a shitty looking Early bronco on his back...

We'll be there... should be a blast.

Doug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts