1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD *** TxT Full Sport Cage (TJ) $600

*** SOLD ***

Toys by Troy TJ sport cage

In addition to being a bolt-in sport cage for a great safety upgrade, it has the harness bar and tabs for so you can run a harness, plus handles and room for your rear passengers (no, Mike W, that isn't code...)

This is in AZ, so I can meet you within reasonable driving distance, but as far as shipping, I have no idea how you would do that, but if you find a way and pay for it, I'll do what I need to do.

No extra charge for the HigherGround4x4 and Absolute Offroad stickers. :)

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well... being an Arizona guy, I don't remember the last time I actually ran a hard top or doors, so it was never an issue for me. I ran a safari top to keep the sun off my head, but that was about it.

Here's how I ran the rig:

Measurent wise, a hard and soft top will fit EXCEPT for the additional "protection" of the side bars on the rear of the cage (where the higherground4x4 stickers are located). This sticks out past the tub intentionally for some additional side protection. I can remove those with no structural issue to the cage, you would just lose the side "bumper" protection to your tub. Other than that, good to go for hardtop and soft tops.

You can see here how they stick out:

Hope this helped!

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.

Also, I have a local guy interested in the front half if someone wants to buy just the back half.

Back half only would be $300, you handle shipping if not in AZ.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts