Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any body know where i can find a u-joint for the cv on a 416? Any info would be great.thanks:confused:

·
Banned
197 Posts
Ive tried exact , taragon , even a machine shop to make me some , no luck. Mercedes make a re-build kit that includes the half shaft and everything redy to stick in , Very pricey , no individual parts though. Let me know if you come across something !! mine have been putting off red dust for 2 seasons , keep slamming grease in...no problem so far!:eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is my axle # (4063510315), also here is a pic of my c/v. Trying to take it to johnson valley next weekend. The c/v still works but the end cap came off and it makes a hell of a noise when I'm crawling, so i hope i find it soon.Thanks for your help. :cool2:

Attachments

·
Registered
918 Posts
cv joints

How much for a pair of shafts for a see tractor front axle? Joint looks the same here is a pic. Do you have any extra torque tubes, calipers or lug nuts? Do you do pinion conversions?

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hey Shawnmog not to hyjack your thread but do you have anymore picks of your 416. Sweet rig I hope one day to own one for my self.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Love your Tow Rig. How does that tilt flab bed work? Actuallly this should go in the tow rig forum though. Care to start a thread about your tow rig in that forum? Im looking at putting together something quick. I need to haul my Mog and also need something to use to Move me and my belongings this summer so that looks like a great potential ticket.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Here is my axle # (4063510315), also here is a pic of my c/v. Trying to take it to johnson valley next weekend. The c/v still works but the end cap came off and it makes a hell of a noise when I'm crawling, so i hope i find it soon.Thanks for your help. :cool2:
how do you fawk those up so bad ,been pulling some toyotas out or what?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a line on a new u joint,and a rebild kit.I will post more if i find the parts.Still would like more help,so if any body has a used 416 axle shaft they want to get rid of PLEASE pm me or e-mail ([email protected]) Thank's.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's fixed!!!!! thankyou to those who helped. I was able to just get the caps for the CV.part#(A 000 337 08 49) that is the cap and needle berrings.the bots and washer to cover the grease hole part# is (7529/1341)and(7426/0337).Hope this helps someone:smokin:

·
Registered
918 Posts
cv joints

Shawnmog how much did the repair kit cost and where did you get it? Post or pm me thanks. Also you have a sweet mog and trailer combo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts