Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looking forward here as well.

No call or email, so I know I'm out.

However, I always enjoy reading everyone's prep and storage updates prior to the trip.

Congrats to anyone that made the cut.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Lots of updates lately, But no dirty dozen update as of yet..
Secrets are fun when you the one that knows them....otherwise...we are stuck using our keen investigative sense to figure out who what when where why......but I'l gladly take Pugsly the Scout updates to tide me over!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
First rig is up....completely skipped the dirty dozen :mad3: it seems they aren’t hyping it up as much which is unfortunate. I saw a post saying they leave on 8/15

It’s a blue Cherokee chief on 42s that is the first pick.

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
I've noticed that they have been keeping the updates on social media throttled back a bit. They are almost in sync with the story's in the print mag. I get it as this will help keep people thumbing through the print mag a bit more.

There will probably be a Dirty Dozen digital release around the same time it is in the mag. Probably next month...:homer:

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
So it's the 20th Anniversary of Ultimate Adventure... where would you take the group?

·
Registered
861 Posts
So it's the 20th Anniversary of Ultimate Adventure... where would you take the group?
No idea but I’ve been hoping for a while for a trip to Canada. Maybe I’ll mention that we have valid passports in my application next year.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I know where...but that's because I'm a good investigator and nothing todo with inside info :) Definitely going to be epic this year! I know what rigs a few sponsors are bringing, but it'll still be fun seeing what comes! Insta seems tone the best place for updates fyi since Tommy will likely be posting non stop! Follow the #UA2019

·
Premium Member
4,468 Posts
I know where...but that's because I'm a good investigator and nothing todo with inside info :) Definitely going to be epic this year! I know what rigs a few sponsors are bringing, but it'll still be fun seeing what comes! Insta seems tone the best place for updates fyi since Tommy will likely be posting non stop! Follow the #UA2019
yea same :D , but trying to get more people involved :flipoff2:

Instagram is a great place to watch for updates!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Well how about it. I made the dirty 14 and didnt even know it until the article came out lol. Good luck to the invited 3!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Well how about it. I made the dirty 14 and didnt even know it until the article came out lol. Good luck to the invited 3!
I found out the same thing this morning, I'll try again next year. Maybe we could get a last minute call.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts