Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
2019 was a great trip to Alaska. It will be difficult to top that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just Apply!

Not having to drive to Alaska should be an incentive to get folks to sign up, since there is no way they do it up there again anytime soon. It was an incredible, exhausting trip, but it took 3 weeks out of the office and a very forgiving (still working on that one ;)) wife and family!

My opinion is to apply if you are anywhere close - you can always say no if you have the opportunity to say yes, but can't say anything if Christian never calls. There was a ton of stuff I would have liked to had done prior to going, but it didn't stop me from having the time of my life.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'll be applying again. Still working on the theory that eventually I'll get selected just so I will leave them alone.
I really need some recent pictures but I was lazy and never got any action shots after it was all pretty. It doesn't look this nice anymore.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would like to go again one of these years...

Should be interesting now that there is no more magazine.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I would like to go again one of these years...

Should be interesting now that there is no more magazine.

Christian said in the announcement said it would be printed in Fourwheeler - so maybe some branding changes, etc. The format is still great, so no reason for changes there.

Now, let’s see some rigs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Let's get some IH people to apply. IH Parts America will be back again as a sponsor. Be cool to see a small contingent of IH's on the adventure this year between myself and the Ultimate Scout from last year.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Let's get some IH people to apply. IH Parts America will be back again as a sponsor. Be cool to see a small contingent of IH's on the adventure this year between myself and the Ultimate Scout from last year.

I hope this years build rig is a tow truck then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 78 Posts