Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Cause they don't want to stop every 15 minutes while you change diapers :D

first time I met deathmobile i was behind him on a trail he stopped to change the kids diaper, i had to back up a bit for fresh air, that kid shit himself pretty good that day and often.
I don't think he ever got the stains and smell out, hence deathmobile2. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ok fellas, it’s gonna be a while before any real info comes out on this year’s UA.

For US UA addicts, I would like to keep the conversation going.

What is your favorite invited reader rig and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ill enter again this year, but im not real hopeful. I dont have any plans to repaint my rig to be "brighter", so mine doesnt really fit the bill. I did swap the front leaf springs for a 3-link though. Good luck to everyone!

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
Ok fellas, it’s gonna be a while before any real info comes out on this year’s UA.

Because bigger isn't better. Fancy doesn't defy gravity.

Attachments

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

Christian was talking all about it at Fourwheelers Adventure Expo

Don’t have one. I don’t care for oddball cars for the sake of being oddball. The cronies build/drive much more interesting stuff. Cliftons LJ, Hardy’s Sami, Boyd’s whatever he shows up in.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Christian was talking all about it at Fourwheelers Adventure Expo

Don’t have one. I don’t care for oddball cars for the sake of being oddball. The cronies build/drive much more interesting stuff. Cliftons LJ, Hardy’s Sami, Boyd’s whatever he shows up in.

Was he talking about UA in general or the desire to have only really unique vehicles? What else did he say?

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Was he talking about UA in general or the desire to have only really unique vehicles? What else did he say?

Next years UA. I was having a beer w/ friends and not paying close attention. How it’s going to work etc. covered by Fourwheeler in print, etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Because bigger isn't better. Fancy doesn't defy gravity.
Tim's sami, even though he would be considered a crony, was the first rig I thought of when I read the question. A simple and nimble light rig.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Tim's sami, even though he would be considered a crony, was the first rig I thought of when I read the question. A simple and nimble light rig.

Bang for the buck it is the winner hands down. A side by side before it’s time.

Not a good on the cargo and comfort side of things.

In my opinion, Fred’s Tug Truck is about as close as you can get to scoring high on all marks. Yes, it’s big, but it’s a capable crawler and can carry a ton of stuff while still getting good mileage.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like Warn is back as the winch sponsor. Christian mentioned it in his article about Warn’s acquisition of Factor 55.

Also saw that he posted to Facebook in the comments section that UA is planned for end of June in its traditional time slot.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Looks like Warn is back as the winch sponsor. Christian mentioned it in his article about Warn’s acquisition of Factor 55.

Also saw that he posted to Facebook in the comments section that UA is planned for end of June in its traditional time slot.

I was happy to hear that too.

Yes back to regular time slot in mid June.

At this point just hoping we have a 2020 Ultimate Adventure!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I got word over the weekend that UA2020 has been moved back to September. Happy to hear that the event was not canceled like others. You all have extra time now to get your rigs finished up and applications filled out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I got word over the weekend that UA2020 has been moved back to September. Happy to hear that the event was not canceled like others. You all have extra time now to get your rigs finished up and applications filled out.
That's good news! I was kinda worried about that.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts