Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got word over the weekend that UA2020 has been moved back to September. Happy to hear that the event was not canceled like others. You all have extra time now to get your rigs finished up and applications filled out.

Must be nice to be in the know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
940 Posts
I submitted my app including bone-headedly mis-using the word "penultimate" :homer: :laughing: Making the cut at some point would be freakin' amazing.
-Andy

·
Registered
243 Posts
I submitted my app including bone-headedly mis-using the word "penultimate" :homer: :laughing: Making the cut at some point would be freakin' amazing.
-Andy

Not sure they are going to be framer focused! Very capable looking rig.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Yeah this section is back! Christian just posted yesterday that he is still accepting applications to go on UA2020. So if you have been on the fence, and have not died from the China virus by now, send in your application as it is worth the trip!

·
Registered
940 Posts
It's pretty ridiculous but I've been checking my email multiple times daily for months now hoping to hear something from Christian. Fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes..all crossed. Man, I hope I make it!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would expect calls will go out around July 15th given an announced start date of September 12th.....

61 - 80 of 85 Posts