Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UFO's are inviting us on one of their runs, Sunday, January 18, 2004
The UFOs are having a combined UFO/VegasValley run on Sunday, Jan. 18th .

Lucky and Ray pre-ran the canyon and it is quite fun . You will need good ground clearance though . Lockers are not needed but, very helpful and I would suggest at least 33" tires . If you want to try it with anything smaller, you may have underneath damage .

There are NO GO-AROUNDS !

Run: Tie Rod Canyon, Rated: 3

Meet @ 9:00 am at the McDonalds at the corner of Blue Diamond & Rainbow.

Leave @ 9:30 am

Bring drinks and something to eat. Children & pets are welcome.

Trail Boss: Lucky 219-5349

·
Registered
97 Posts
This should be a good run. All those who enjoy a good time, good people, and some decent obstacles in a nice desert setting, would enjoy this. We do stress respect for eachother and respect for thr land, other than that have a ball. And bring out those little future off-roaders. It's hard to tell who has the most fun, the adults or the kid's!

·
Registered
97 Posts
The run was good. We had 19 vehicles show up and a bunch of rider's....I want to thank all who participated. There was only 1 broken axle,(he's now running my spare), a litlle bit of rock rash for some, and a Scout that found out why it is called Tie Rod Canyon...I've never seen such a skinny damn drag link or tie rod. Oh well after several untwisting's, it got a splint and finished the run. Good time with good people!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts