Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
That 40 with the smoke stacks keeps reminding me of some of the insane things that people do to their Land Cruisers that seems to not really be done to a whole lot of other vehicles (??)... So I thought a good ugliest cruiser or aka most "creative" mods contest would be a good one... Clay you should post some of them neked ladies you got on your rig ;)

Here's my first two entires:

(I actually kind of dig both of these)...

Licence plate says it all :)

And the 25K huntin' rig.... ...Which is also kind of cool in it's own rite...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I'll figure out what myself or maybe Kurt can donate for the winner, maybe a nice high quality coarse splined birfield?

:D

If Kurt comes up with something good to donate then he and I can decide the winner, either that or I'll make a decision myself based on my own highly-skewed opinions and/or popular consencus. Winner is who posts the best rig and or pictures, the more details the better. I guess you have to have a red star to post pictures unless you are magical like me. That will help support the board, read this page to see how to get a red star. (the pot calling the kettle black)....

PS, if you post a pic of your friend's cruiser just to make fun of him, 5 points subtracted for your actual submission and a virtual bitch slap...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
dieselcruiserhead said:
I'll figure out what myself or maybe Kurt can donate for the winner, maybe a nice high quality coarse splined birfield? ...
Your choice... course-spline birf...

Or...

A broken Lockright...

Seriously, how about a free ARB or OME hat... :D

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm not sure, that last one is kinds neat, for a motor home that is

·
Banned
471 Posts
Whoever did the duck scheme on that Cruiser should be shot, seriously.
You just don't do that kind of thing to a Cruiser.

As for the first green on, it is pretty cool. Owner made the top himself out of plywood and fiberglass. Worked on it way to many times!!!!!!

Hey Kurt, I'd like a OME or ARB hat, since I am the ugliest thing around and my Cruiser isn't that pretty either!!!

Rich
Kruzrtek
[email protected]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nooo Not streerodcruiser, I thought that thing was a distant memory, bad dream. Not again

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Check out the tiger stripes!

Check out the yellow frame rails!!!

Now, if I had a pic of it with the british racing green top, then you all could appreciate this truck.

I want all the others disqualified because the posters don't OWN the trucks... :flipoff2:

This one is MINE.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts