1. Bolt in to me is: brakes, bearings, lockout hubs, etc. all there and it is semi-clean.1. Define 'ready to bolt in'. Its bone stock, spring width is probably a little different. You would need high steer arms.
2. It seems like I do have a set of 5.38s, I'll have to check my warehouse.
3. I'm sure we could work something out.
2. Understood about the HS arms...which would take away my gas money for Naches
3. If you have 5.38's and made me a deal, I am sure that we could "work something out".
4. I would need to do some other stuff to it as well before it went in.
I take it you haven't had any diggers on the axle yet?