Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ultimate Billet Seat Sliders-"Seat-Loc" A must Have for Any Suspension Seats!

We have the ultimate mounting solution for all vertical tab aftermarket Seats! Introducing the "Seat-Loc"

More Pictures, And Installed Pictures on Page 2 and 3 of this thread!
These Sliders are In stock, And Will ship same day!

The CHASSIS UNLIMITED "Patent pend." Billet aluminum "Seat-loc" the ultimate Direct Bolt on accessory for after market seats.

-Specifically designed to fit all 18 inch vertically mounted seats including (Beard, PRP, Master Craft, Corbeau, and Twisted Stitch).
-"Seat-loc" provides up to 12" of adjust-ability (Either Direction) to your seat
-Uses Double Locking steel pins to keep your seat safe and secure.
-Design Eliminates Solid mounting of Seats
-"Patent Pending" Tongue and Groove alignment, Keeps the seat from coming off the tracks, and eliminates side to side motion of seat when pins are locked
-Includes Instructions for Mounting
-Easily Adaptable to almost any Existing Seat Mounting Tabs

The seat-loc adds 1.75" height to your existing tabs and carries a recommended 275 lbs. at maximum extension(8" Forward or Back is MAX Extension) 550LB at Centered position as shown In Product Images. All of our Seat-Loc's are made in-house from the highest quality U.S.A. made 6061-T6 Aluminum bar on our Haas CNC mill.

We are currently offering the following Custom finishes and Prices:

-Raw/Brushed Aluminum -$149.99
-Anodized (red,blue, and black)- $168.99
-Polished Aluminum -$174.99

These are SOLD PER SEAT, You get one sliding assembly for each side of the seat, 2 Steel Quick Pins, and Mounting Instructions. All in a Retail Packaging.
International Shipping available! Just ask us-

Purchase them Directly From our Web site, Here-
ChassisUnlimited.com/product/billet-seat-sliders
Or Call us @ 888-552-5371

Dealer Inquiries Welcome, We have a great wholesale program on these!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,733 Posts
Is my life held by that 1 pin or is there 2 pins ? What about a safety bolt or pin on the pin to hold it from falling out accidentally ?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Question!

-1 Steel pin on Each Side of the seat, So 2 Pins Per Seat.. Pin Is a Quick Release Check Ball Pin. No Vibration or movement can allow the pin to be released, other than a direct Pulling Force. The Steel 3/8" Pins Are rated at 9700 LB Shear Force.
-Also, I will get some detailed Pictures of how the actual tongue and groove holds to seat in place.. The only force exerted on the Steel Safety pin, Is horizontal force, front to back(Sliding)

You can Easily replace the quick release pin with a 3/8" Bolt if you do not need to move the seat easily.

Your Seat belts should not be mounted to ANY stock or aftermarket seat in any situation, or for that matter, mounted to any part of the "Seat-Loc" Sliding Mechanism.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Pictures don't do these justice. We gave 4 pairs away at the Tin Bender Jamboree it was hard not to keep them for our rigs.:D
Very nice product when I build a new rig these will go on it.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
wish I had won a set:( are these race legal? SCORE/ULTRA spec??

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You still have a chance to win them in the giveaway in the general section! I will get back to you on legality for race, ill have to check the books...I don't remember seeing anything that says you "cant" have them...

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, so yes legal for Ultra 4..
6.2.2.3.4 -
Adjustable track-type seat mounts must be securely mounted to frame of vehicle to allow no lateral or vertical movement between seat and frame or mounting track and frame.

So yes they are allowed.
I will check score rule book later this evening

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
awesome more concerned with the score rule book but i'm sure they would be legal. hopw to order 2 sets of the raws next week

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I couldn't see why they would not be allowed in SCORE either, but I'll check the book for verification.
. Thanks and we just got another batch of 100 sets ready of the sliders, these are a bigger seller than we were expecting!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Everybody is use to running the cheap PRP sliders it was just a matter of time before someone(YOU) came out with a :smokin:Set up I'll be installing these in all my rigs:grinpimp:

·
Registered
648 Posts
have you guys found anything that would allow the pins to pull together/ one motion to move the seats or have you just rocked the two seperate pins and not worried about it?

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Separate pins is how its designed..However, Since there are 18 Holes for alignment, You can put the pins at whichever ends of the slider that makes it most easily accessibly

·
Registered
648 Posts
Separate pins is how its designed..However, Since there are 18 Holes for alignment, You can put the pins at whichever ends of the slider that makes it most easily accessibly
good deal. and that shouldnt effect strength at all becuase the pins are only responsible for front to back movement correct?

1 - 20 of 383 Posts