21 - 40 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
brilliant!! :D

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
What kind of deals can we get for hosting?? The only down side to a thread like this is in 6 months when none of the pictures show up. Is there some way to have PBB host all the pics so they stick around??

·
Registered
19,461 Posts
All of my pics are hosted on PBB. All you need is a red star.
which is great for those threads that have already hosted their pictures with the PBB. I have a red star and I haven't uploaded my pics to PBB. I will probably take the time so those pictures won't fade away if I happen to delete one. :)

But what about all those that have already hosted images and aren't red star members??

·
NERD
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I don't know about the PBB hosting, but photobucket usually works. I still have pics from 2-3 years ago that work. It's probably best to use a good host NOW and not worry about it later. Can't really do much about the old pics unless someone has copies or the user updates the pics.

·
Registered
522 Posts
which is great for those threads that have already hosted their pictures with the PBB. I have a red star and I haven't uploaded my pics to PBB. I will probably take the time so those pictures won't fade away if I happen to delete one. :)

But what about all those that have already hosted images and aren't red star members??
not a bad idea, I noticed that my thread has all broken picture links so I'll have to go edit it one of these days.

Good idea on this post too.

·
Registered
16,095 Posts
holly crap....my thread made the list.

You want a thread when I cut out the floor for the STaK?
I'll call it "project time bomb", but since I don't have 60's it'll have to go in the newbie forum.

21 - 40 of 366 Posts