Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Thanks for the work dude. This could prove mighty useful to me in the next year when I start my 1-ton build. Subscribed!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Thats some Organized stuff. They need to make it a sticky for sure.
Or at least a link in the Jeep FAQ.

-Great Work!:smokin:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Outstanding.

One of, if not THE best threads I have ever seen put together by a user of ANY off-road message board. Thanks for the effort, thats a lot of work!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would interested in seeing some 4ws threads listed if possible!?

·
Registered
701 Posts
holly crap....my thread made the list.

You want a thread when I cut out the floor for the STaK?
I'll call it "project time bomb", but since I don't have 60's it'll have to go in the newbie forum.
Why are you having to cut the floor? I have a STaK's in my TJ and a 1 1/4" body lift. I have had to tweak the tranny mount but I do have pretty much equal clearance between the floor and case and Nth Degree flat skid.

·
NERD
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Mczook - I can do some research, but I'm in the middle of a swap myself and most of my time is spent wrenching. If someone can post or PM the links to me I can add them otherwise it will have to wait until I get some free time. :D

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
moderators should put this at the top of the hardcore thread so that it stays there. that way people wont be asking so many questions and they can do the research themselves. Great idea thanks for doing it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
excellent thread
just picked up a TJ today to put a set of tons under it jumped on pirate and here is this thread must be destiny :smokin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mczook - I can do some research, but I'm in the middle of a swap myself and most of my time is spent wrenching. If someone can post or PM the links to me I can add them otherwise it will have to wait until I get some free time. :D
I understand your time limitation, I have tried all the google and yahoo search combinations I can think of. To save you some time are you happy for people to post up rear steer/4ws threads?

·
NERD
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I understand your time limitation, I have tried all the google and yahoo search combinations I can think of. To save you some time are you happy for people to post up rear steer/4ws threads?
Absolutely. If they're a TJ thread that's even better. :grinpimp:

41 - 60 of 366 Posts