Pirate 4x4 banner

161 - 180 of 366 Posts

·
NERD
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Look for a lengthy update of the UTJ thread soon. I'll be adding a lot of new stuff including builds, more 60 tech, and anything else I can find.

There will also be a "baby steps" section for people not quite ready for 60s or full widths. It will include more non-hardcore stuff like 8.8 swaps and tech, your first four link, HP30 swaps and tech, etc etc.

Any input on this would be helpful as well as more links so I don't have to go find stuff. If you know of some good tech, POST IT. I can't find everything by my damn self, so help out and put forth. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
614 Posts
For the TJ based rig builder, this thread has become a gold mine if information!
Great job and I for one really appreciate all of your hard work.:smokin:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Look for a lengthy update of the UTJ thread soon. I'll be adding a lot of new stuff including builds, more 60 tech, and anything else I can find.

There will also be a "baby steps" section for people not quite ready for 60s or full widths. It will include more non-hardcore stuff like 8.8 swaps and tech, your first four link, HP30 swaps and tech, etc etc.

Any input on this would be helpful as well as more links so I don't have to go find stuff. If you know of some good tech, POST IT. I can't find everything by my damn self, so help out and put forth. :flipoff2:

You sir, are the man. :beer:

·
NERD
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #168 (Edited)
Thanks for the input guys, it will all get added when I get time. I'm starting on it tonight so I should have it done soon. :flipoff2:

If anyone has threads on four links, especially making one from scratch, please post it. I'll be searching for one in gen4x4 as well as hardcore Jeep. I want to have a couple write ups on hand, one for extreme stuff (60s, coilovers, KOH type stuff) and one for daily drivers and smaller axles. It would be nice to have one for Rocks and Mogs in there too.

EDIT: Did a quick search in gen4x4 and looks like I'll be able to put a lot of info in here already. If anyone has some they just want to post up, feel free.

·
NERD
8,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Baby steps corner added, about 14 more build threads added, couple motor swap threads added, trans swap stuff added, brake stuff added, 60 tech added, KOH TJ section added.

Need more links to KOH TJ builds, baby steps threads, and transmission tech.

161 - 180 of 366 Posts