Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can get as many 404 as you guys need complete with maybe 1000-2000 miles on them.fronts and rears.900$-1300$
let me know i have a military contact back home in canada who deals in europe alot....

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the ratios right now are 7.56's(final ratio)but i beleive there will be someone doing a gear change soon....

also the prices are usually 900$ for a rear and 1100$-1200$ for the fronts .the last pair i got the front was 1300$ and the rear was 900$ but if i can get a couple ordered all at once they will be a bir cheaper.see shipping is what gets us....but if i can get a couple orders then it will be cheaper.also these axles are complete with drums and lockers and portals and are nearly brand new and come in the factory crates......i will get some pics of them soon.....let me know

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys i can have them shipped to you once inside the states.as far as shipping it really isnt all that bad forward air or abf have sick rates....

phil i am planning on comming home in april if ya want i can maybe bring them as far as montreal for ya.but you will have to let me know for sure i would have to put my money out for you ya bastard....:D

i am in the middle of getting 2 fronts for my buddy casey at wagoner machine shop but i need to know who is in and so forth as far as the price the fronts are 1300$ complete but i may be able to like i said if i get enough to order at once it can drop to 1150-1200$

let me know guys.....

and if you guys need any other stuff like pinion adapters or disc brake kits for them let me know .....

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey rich the fawker told me he took care of it all. i pmed ya get back to me man asap...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would like to get my hands on two fronts but maybe just a rear and a front for now. Shipping sounds like it might up there to Washington. are you still at the smae prices as above?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've always heard good things about them but how strong are they? What other axle would you compare them to? What other ratio's can you get? Shaft dia? spline?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey there well shipping is not bad at all truck freight is real inexpensive.no problem at all.....as far as what compares hahahahah not much they are much stronger then your 1 ton d60's by far.as far as gear ratio there is only one so if you are planning on running 37's and up they are perfect for you.

try going on the mercedes board and do a search for them and youll get all the info needed...

thanks.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
how much for the pinion adapters?

·
Registered
165 Posts
front

How many people did you get to go in on the deal? What is the price of a front? what kind of condition? Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts