Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unimog 406 axles

Unimog 406 axles, Disc brakes front and rear, 69" wms to wms.
Stock selectable air lockers and 6.5 to 1 gears. Pinion converted with your choice of yoke. New brake pads etc...

These axle are SUPER strong, if you are planning on building a big rockcrawler with Michelin tires with a monster big block these are your axles. I would rate them about a 4 ton axle.

$6250US
PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks Iron bender, These axles are all ready to go, they have been rebuilt about 5000miles ago I believe, I just got them in from Europe. Anyway these are not the 404 axles, they are the Diesel 406 axles with stock disc brakes front and rear, two calipers per wheel up front, parking brake calipers out back. Hell the axle shafts are like 1 5/8" thick and that is before the portal reduction. They run large straight cut gears in the portals, and are extremely heavy duty.

Thanks
Don Henry

·
Registered
778 Posts
Shipping may not be as bad as you might think. I bought a pair of 404s from Don, and shipping was very reasonable.

BTW, congrats on making the ballot for TTC! Good luck to you, and TTT :D

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
yep, I bet $250-350 to get those both on a pallet and trucked to ca.

SeanP

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shipping to 92024 will run in the range of $325, that is crated and shipped to a business address.

Thanks for the good post Cajun, hows the jeep coming?

Don Henry

·
Registered
778 Posts
The Jeep isn't coming at all. I'm still working on my wife's Scout II--D60/14bolt, big block, nothing special...;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
yep i sold them to cornfed they are kick a$$ axles and i still have 1 set that i set back for a set of mog /60 hybrid axles for my new buggy

·
Registered
392 Posts
how about $2000US no insult to you but thats all i feel they are really worth from what i have seen, let me know what you are willing to do i have a d60/14 bolt setup for sale fully built maybe 1500 miles on rear and 500 on front, 4 wheel disk, locked, hydro assist, hy-steer

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
with the milage he has stated these axles would be like new taradon has nothing but the hiest quolity and best service .i have orderd a set of his custom 404 axles and they where very nice.

taradon i have a customer that may be intreasted in these axles he will be in town next week we will call when he gets in.

thanks taradon for you great axles and working with me as well .

frankie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts