Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Swiss Jeeper said:
Hello orangefj45,

But for Unimog axles, tey are everywhere, small and big type.

Cyrille
EVERYWHERE?? Where would be good place to buy some parts? Or maybe complete axles? Oh, and ofcourse on good low price:D

Jare from Finland

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hello Jare,
I can find without problems 411 and 421 axles in cast irom and in steel and if you like new one !!!
But I can't organize the shipping, they ex my home in Switzerland

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Wolfgang said:
Hallo Swiss Jeeper
Wie hier schon gesagt wurde bin ich gerade dabei hier in USA ein Geschäft zu eröffnen. Ich will dir gerne weiterhelfen. Ich bin vom 12.-14 Febr. wieder in Deutschland und dann wieder ab dem 20. Februar. Schicke mir eine mail mit deiner Telefonnummer und ich werde dich anrufen. Du kannst uns in USA unter +1 801 334 7737 oder in Deutschland unter +49 4421 997690 erreichen.
Dein Vorhaben ist nicht ganz einfach aber realisierbar.
Gruß
Wolfgang
My thoughts exactly;)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Wolfgang said:
Hallo Swiss Jeeper
Wie hier schon gesagt wurde bin ich gerade dabei hier in USA ein Geschäft zu eröffnen. Ich will dir gerne weiterhelfen. Ich bin vom 12.-14 Febr. wieder in Deutschland und dann wieder ab dem 20. Februar. Schicke mir eine mail mit deiner Telefonnummer und ich werde dich anrufen. Du kannst uns in USA unter +1 801 334 7737 oder in Deutschland unter +49 4421 997690 erreichen.
Dein Vorhaben ist nicht ganz einfach aber realisierbar.
Gruß
Wolfgang
Here ya go Flexy Flatty... hehe So you're not completly lost. I used http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate that.

"Hello Swiss Jeeper like was here already said is I straight thereby in the USA a business to be opened here. I want to help you gladly. I am of 12.-14 Febr. again in Germany and then again starting from 20 February. Send to me one mail with your telephone number and I you will call. You can reach us in the USA under +1,801,334 7737 or in Germany under +49 4421 997690. Your project is not completely simply however realizable. Greeting Wolfgang "

Later

Ken S.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Swiss jeeper, where can you buy boggers in europe, and what is the price?

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hello Diesel_Cruiser

I import these Bogger direct from USA

·
Registered
180 Posts
me too, me too.
I want to fit mog 404's to either my TJ or a CJ8.

Coming from Australia, there are virtually no D60's to be had anywhere. Less HP versions and forget about finding a front.

Mog's can be purchased from overseas for decent prices.
Shipping is a killer but still not bad at the end of the day.

Seems to make perfect sense to me to go mogs if 60's are hard to find. But then again we are all mad. :)

If anyone has any more info please email or pm me.

will check back later.

cheers

z

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have my D60's direct from Dynatrac / USA, It was very expensive and very difficult to receive info and prices of Dynatrac. They are not interresting of oversea business.
Now, I am trying to install my 404 axle under my Jeep.
The project is now in good work with the help of Wolfgang from Tibus.
I have the problem to install the brakes
Any help will be welcome ....

·
Registered
787 Posts
@swiss jeeper,
right now we are working on a disc brake set up with 5x5,5 bolt pattern for the Mog 404 axles. I think that is what you want.
The fly in the soup is - we need about 8 weeks to have it ready.
I just want let you know.
Wolfgang

404axzlSpch

·
Registered
24 Posts
does anyone else know anything about mogglers setup. Any close up pictures of the steering as well as the drive shafts!
thanks for any info

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.