Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for axles very soon , i have a buyer for my d60 14bolt locked 5.13's , and i want mog axles. would prefer 406s but 404 may be ok just have to narrow them a bit for a s-10 and that just cost more money , so i am located in iowa , but will drive great distance or ship if price is right , so somebody please make my day and sell me some axles

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM GERMAN 4 WHEEL IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR $$$ AND GIVE YOU MANY EMPTY PROMISES AND DELIVER NOTHING. KILLERAXLES.COM REFERS TO TIBUS OFF ROAD IN GERMANY. WOLFGANG IS A NICE GUY TO WORK WITH AND WILL GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED. AFTER I GET DONE WITH GERMAN 4 WHEEL, I WILL BE ORDERING FROM HIM. WOLFGANG ALSO GOES BY WOLFGANG ON HERE. HIS ADDRESS HERE IS OGDEN, UTAH BUT HE IS IN GERMANY. IF YOU CALL THE TIME IS DIFFERENT. A CALL AT 12PM IN CA IS ACTUALLY 8PM IN GERMANY. ADJUST FOR YOU PART OF THE US.

JJ

sorry for the caps, I just really wanted to get my point across that you are setting yourself up to be screwed if you choose to do business with German 4 wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts