Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Getsumfishing
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4 wheel steer unimog crawler used to be a ford exploder but mostly tube now 44" boggers pretty wore out but work fine in rocks and hold air with out problems h1 bead locks rear is a ford nine inch high pinion custom built housing with portal boxes and custom double shear steering arms front is a stock unimog axle with double shear steering arms disk brakes all the way around pinion flang conversions 1410 unjoints in rear 1310 in front and hydro steer on both axles these are in a running very functional buggy that has 351w injected c6 205 modded for front dig cable shifters on 205 bottom links are 9/16 wall threaded links fox air shocks front and rear suck down winches it's a 4 seater buggy works great to say the least the chassis has see. Better days it's a rock buggy but it's functional and can be taken out run hard and holds together only looking to sell because I'm building an ultra4 car 9000 obo or cash and trade located in medford OR any questions just hit me up would like to sell complete but will part out for right price

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts