Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '93 wrangler that my dad got from his friend from work for cheap. It came with a lift but we dont know how much lift it is. It has 35 inch Geos that are slightly worn with about 5 inches of space from the tread to the bottom of the rear fender. Can anybody tell me how much lift you think is on the jeep? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
You are better off posting a pic. You are asking us a question that is on par with how many M&M's does it take to fill up a glass jar? :D I'm sure you will get an somewhat accurate response with a few pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i could, i wouldve done it right away. My camera broke a while ago though so i figure i'd try this. I'll ty i with my camera on my phone. I think i know how to do that

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Then we definitely need some pics of the spring packs, maybe the shackles (reversal/lift?), etc. But other than getting a general "to clear 35's it's about a 6" lift", it's going to be hard to nail it down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, thanks for helping me out. I can still get pictures up if i dnt have a star right?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yes you can still post pictures without a star. Just upload them to your photobucket account and then use the

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I took some pictures; i dont know if they're good enough, but if you can, guess how much lift is on the jeep.

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
WILD guess... it looks like you have 1" hanger lift and either 3.5" or 4" springs.

it's a good combo to start with. what are the plans? light trails with a little mud and rocks?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for guessing. And if my dad ever lets me help, it would be done and we'd go do some light trals probably. But when i get my lisence, my mom said i have to make it a trail only rig:D, and then buy my own jeep and make it a DD/mild trail rig which'll definately be a cherokee.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I ran those springs, they are a good set, ride nice, military wrap etc etc. Either they are from 4wd Hardware or straight from the maker..BDS. Looks like the 3.5" version. Wheel the shit out of them then sell them once you are ready to upgrade.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Oh....and take that windshield sticker off.......seriously you don't want that thing on there. :rainbow:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The windows already cracked and its spreading so we have to get a ne one anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts