Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I've likely owned more homes in Texas than you. Unless you've owned 2 or more homes there
are you trying to impress everyone? cuz you don't impress me.. not everyone cares so much about who has a nicer house.. I used to live in a 4 story house, that is a historical landmark.. when they spent over a million renovating it, they only air conditioned the middle 2 floors.. which were around 5-600 sq footage

3 men, who would become US Presidents, lived in that house LONG ago..

it would be on the news 3 different halloweens, becuz it was so haunted.. I didn't believe in ghosts until the first night I stayed there by myself.. I'm very respectful now..

Okay, I will go on.. so my Dad who started off as a Marine, eventually became president at Laredo Community College, which has since gone to being a 4 year college, so they dropped the word Community.. The original campus stands on the grounds of Fort McIntosh (Texas).. the original fort commanders quarters are now used by who ever is president of the college, so that he was literally about 250 yards from him office.. lots of events were put on at that house.. I'm willing to bet this house is much more special, than anywhere you have ever lived.. butt-munch..

·
Registered
24,160 Posts
are you trying to impress everyone? cuz you don't impress me.. not everyone cares so much about who has a nicer house.. I used to live in a 4 story house, that is a historical landmark.. when they spent over a million renovating it, they only air conditioned the middle 2 floors.. which were around 5-600 sq footage

3 men, who would become US Presidents, lived in that house LONG ago..

it would be on the news 3 different halloweens, becuz it was so haunted.. I didn't believe in ghosts until the first night I stayed there by myself.. I'm very respectful now..

Okay, I will go on.. so my Dad who started off as a Marine, eventually became president at Laredo Community College, which has since gone to being a 4 year college, so they dropped the word Community.. The original campus stands on the grounds of Fort McIntosh (Texas).. the original fort commanders quarters are now used by who ever is president of the college, so that he was literally about 250 yards from him office.. lots of events were put on at that house.. I'm willing to bet this house is much more special, than anywhere you have ever lived.. butt-munch..
wow, so I was right. I have owned more homes in Texas than you have

·
Registered
178 Posts
sounds like a members only run. or can I buy tix?
Nope not members only and open to all even the OP. No tickets are required and the dinner and raffle are optional. All you pay is the normal park fees. Dinner is 16$ per person in advance and 18$ day off and raffle are 1$ each.

Its a posted open Fakebook event and this will be our 18th year. PM me for more details as not to hijack.

But to the OP - you CAN do it on Fall Run weekend as I would enjoy a bigger rowdier bunch out there and teach the mall crawlers new tricks.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just gonna be a bunch of fat asses!!!!
Cuz everybody fat in Texas!!!!!
:flipoff2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
DKA Motorsports
1,750 Posts
we go there all the time, as i mentioned in the other thread. i'm in. it's not an insane super cool awesome bad ass rock crawling park but there are definitely climbs/trails that will entertain anybody and anything. I know that entire park pretty much like the back of my hand. it's a very kid friendly park with good camping amenities. Zips Corner is definitely the place to be, especially if the kiddos are riding youth ATV's/dirtbikes, there's a riding pad that's fenced in and lets them ride while you hang out at the RV and drink.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
so all weekends in November are open..

even for a dozen vehicles we wouldnt get a discount or something... it would be regular price..

I tried to tell the guy about this thread, but he didn't want to look.. I guess he was busy

http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/prices

as long as its not thanksgiving weekend.. I am down..

I think since he knows the park so well.. we should let tribal pick the weekend

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts

even for a dozen vehicles we wouldnt get a discount or something... it would be regular price..

I tried to tell the guy about this thread, but he didn't want to look.. I guess he was busy

Hidden Falls Adventure Park | Pricing
I wish I could hear a recording of that conversation.

What would make you think telling the guy about a thread on pirate where we blast their off-road park and make fun of you, was going to be beneficial, much less looked at by a person in the real world?

·
Registered
24,160 Posts
we go there all the time, as i mentioned in the other thread. i'm in. it's not an insane super cool awesome bad ass rock crawling park but there are definitely climbs/trails that will entertain anybody and anything. I know that entire park pretty much like the back of my hand. it's a very kid friendly park with good camping amenities. Zips Corner is definitely the place to be, especially if the kiddos are riding youth ATV's/dirtbikes, there's a riding pad that's fenced in and lets them ride while you hang out at the RV and drink.
is the place outside fredericksburg not there anymore?

·
Insurance poor
10,064 Posts
is the place outside fredericksburg not there anymore?
Katemcy? It closed years ago. Now there is K2, but it’s more north and west of the old one. I think. :homer:

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts

Hidden Falls Adventure Park | Pricing

as long as its not thanksgiving weekend.. I am down..

I think since he knows the park so well.. we should let tribal pick the weekend
Why would they give us a discount? Hell most of the new JK crowd that goes there doesnt even know that pirate exist.

They get plenty of business weather we show up or not. The last time I was there the SXS guy next to us had a brand new $950k motorhome with paper tags.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts