Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 799 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
heres mine
goin to wyotech right now and have a toyota truck that will be gettin 33's and dual cases but retaining ifs for now (little daily driver wheeler projet)

willlys will be done as soon as im out of here

got this one and another out of a field for $400

sadly this one couldnt be saved

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well what you see is what it is for now, I have aquired a 89 dually that will donate a TBI 454, TH 400 and the hydroboost system. A LowMax 205 t-case is in the plans, 14 bolt and have a 60 Im building for the front with 5.88's and detroits. I boxed the sock frame with quarter wall plate, was gonna run the 4in chevy lift springs up front and grader ball the back but have talked myself into a 4 link front and 3 link rear.I chopped the windsheild 5in and dove tailed the ass, looks like it will be this winter before I can get it back in the shop being the ole lady is knocked up for the third .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
what about some original Willys / Jeeps?

here is my Willys / Ford GPW build 1943 - photo has been taken in Normandy on D-Day 2004

and the Jeepster Commando build 1969 - V6 - photo has been taken 2007 at European Camp Jeep

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
The people that have these gave me a Willys pickup some time back and now his wife said that they have to go, I think that I want the little guy in the center pic. :D

that looks like a CJ3B....like mine. The tall hood gives it away. They where made from '53 to '64ish.

here is mine. The last pic I took with my cell phone, that's why it sucks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,631 Posts
Well what you see is what it is for now, I have aquired a 89 dually that will donate a TBI 454, TH 400 and the hydroboost system. A LowMax 205 t-case is in the plans, 14 bolt and have a 60 Im building for the front with 5.88's and detroits. I boxed the sock frame with quarter wall plate, was gonna run the 4in chevy lift springs up front and grader ball the back but have talked myself into a 4 link front and 3 link rear.I chopped the windsheild 5in and dove tailed the ass, looks like it will be this winter before I can get it back in the shop being the ole lady is knocked up for the third .
What size tires are those? That looks insane.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Here's my junk wheeling Holy Cross in Colorado last week. 1950 M38, chevy 4.3,Sm420/dana 300, dana 60/14 bolt, on board air

crap, i cant get the pics to load...i'll work at it later

·
Non-Lemming
78,528 Posts

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
WildWilly4x4 whats the wb? And did you shave the 14bolt since your running 35s? Sweet rig!
Yeah, its shaved, I call it a 13 bolt since thats all it has. WB run about 89" sitting normal...was shooting for 90" when I built the frame, but the front springs settled more than I thought.

61 - 80 of 799 Posts