Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealership close to me is offering the discount. BUt the kicker is they are also including tires and oil changes for as long as you own vehicle.

Sounds like one heck of a deal to me. Just thought I would share if any are interested.

Chris

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Holy Schnikies!!!!! Tires included!!!!!

I'm there dude.....

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Wow, even if it's rotations still a good deal. I know the dealership i work at is having a slower then normal month, were hurting to sell cars this month.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
CHRIS SHELBY said:
Ad says free Tires and free oil changes for as long as you own the ride.

Chris
That's a good deal if you drive alot of miles or keep it a long time. But you have to be able to take it back to that dealer for the oil changes/ tires. Won't do you any good if you're traveling around the country.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
IF this is on a diesel thats a good deal.. 69.99 just for my damn oil change.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I called and asked if were for the diesels too. They said "YES ALL CARS AND TRUCKS EXCEPT THE CORVETTE" But they would allow the oil changes if you did buy the Vette.

Chris

·
Premium Member
10,037 Posts
Friend just bought a new 4x4 3500 crew cab long bed duramax/alli with the employee pricing thing and got it for 34 with taxes and all. He just got 2 free oil changes though and no free tires that I'm aware of...his stock sized tires will be gone soon anyway.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Many dealers here do that.

The kicker: You have to have ALL recommended maint. done at the dealer. When I bought my last truck I figured it up. You had to have fuel injection service done every 15k, air filter changes done AT the dealer, etc, etc. Also, you HAVE to have the tires replaced with the same brand, line and size as was originally delivered with.

Do the math, even with oil changes included, it is still cheaper to buy your own tires UNLESS you take your vehicle in for each and every thing and have the dealer do it.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
braxton357 said:
Friend just bought a new 4x4 3500 crew cab long bed duramax/alli with the employee pricing thing and got it for 34 with taxes and all. He just got 2 free oil changes though and no free tires that I'm aware of...his stock sized tires will be gone soon anyway.

sorry but I have to call bullshhit on this quote........ there's no way they can
do that truck for 34,000 OTD..........

my truck qoute: 3500, Crew cab, dually, 4x4, duramax/alison, LT package
came in at 38,000 with their pricing, and about 41,500 OTD..........

there's no way he got 34k OTD..... no way. there's almost no difference
(in pricing) between the dually/non-dually truck either.

--I want to see his sales sheet scanned to beleive it.

--Sherpa please try and get that scanned an posted, because if* he
actually did get that, I want the ammo to get mine for the same.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
sorry but I have to call bullshhit on this quote........ there's no way they can

He could have if he didnt get the lt package or maybe he had some money on a gm card that made the purchase price cheaper.
I just got an 05 ext cab 2500 hd lt package for $28 but I had about $1500 on a gm card

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
big price dif between your truck and the 3500...

and he said 34k OTD....... no mention of some "cash-card"..... still waiting to
see the scanned bill of sale..... hopefully it really IS 34k OTD. But I doubt it.

--Sherpa

PS: LT package didn't add that much to the whole truck. maybe 2k-?

botiejeep said:

He could have if he didnt get the lt package or maybe he had some money on a gm card that made the purchase price cheaper.
I just got an 05 ext cab 2500 hd lt package for $28 but I had about $1500 on a gm card

1 - 15 of 15 Posts