Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Parker and Nate (from Mount Logan Offroad) and Tracy playing around on Moab's upper proving grounds... enjoy.

Thanks to Jeremy at BFE films for the clip, hopefully we'll get to see more soon.

For the video clip, go to:

http://4x4options.com/gallery-video.htm

Here's a couple of stills...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
You actually found it?? Someone want to tell me the secret?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
85TrailToy said:

The video? Parker just got it and showed it to me last night... :D I don't think anybody else has video of it do they?? If so, post a link!

Nate in the Orange buggy drove it a few times and Parker made it up as well... Tracy rolled it over backwards from the top and the rig ended up staying on the trail overnight. The video footage is actually from the second day that they were driving it.

-Al

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
hilltj said:
The video? Parker just got it and showed it to me last night... :D I don't think anybody else has video of it do they?? If so, post a link!

Nate in the Orange buggy drove it a few times and Parker made it up as well... Tracy rolled it over backwards from the top and the rig ended up staying on the trail overnight. The video footage is actually from the second day that they were driving it.

-Al
loose the gay interviews. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
85TrailToy said:
Took me a minute too... Then I clicked the thumbnail picture and the video loaded.

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
sweet...I wondered if they stacked or not...looks like they stacked just enough to fill the hole that's always at the bottom and that made a much smoother transition...still, the transition isn't the toughest part so I'm stoked to see someone make it past that ridge just to the left of the center (climbing up). That part tripped me up a bunch and I gave up after falling backwards a bunch then bending my rear lower link.
Bummer for Tracy that he didn't get reverse sooner.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Cool, that's a steep mofo for those who haven't seen it. The pictures and video don't do it justice when you're standing there.

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
The more I think about this, the more impressed I am...if you haven;t seen this climb in person, you don't have a clue just how big it is! Great job guys and Jeremy, nice footage!

·
Registered
498 Posts
BadAZYj said:
Word!! So did Tracy eventually make it? I thought someone said he did...
No i didn't make it, hats off to those crazy bastards. I rolled my 3rd shot up and hydro'd the motor and burnt a starter up so we had to leave it tell morning. Fixed it and they instagated until i tried again and did the same thing. To make things even better Nate drives right back up it. That truck they built is TITS, and Nate can drive the hell outa of it. I don't care if i ever see that ledge again.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
smalltimewheeler said:
No i didn't make it, hats off to those crazy bastards. I rolled my 3rd shot up and hydro'd the motor and burnt a starter up so we had to leave it tell morning. Fixed it and they instagated until i tried again and did the same thing. To make things even better Nate drives right back up it. That truck they built is TITS, and Nate can drive the hell outa of it. I don't care if i ever see that ledge again.
Lol, Yeah, even after they said people drove it I didnt believe it until I saw the Video... That climb is nuts... I tried it during EJS and immediately proceeded to roll over backwards :p :laughing:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
rock-slide said:
This picture helps put the climb in perspective!
wow....that def. put the climb in perspective. will have to watch the video when I get to my comp with cable modem :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts