Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long day of beating ourselves up on the slopes, on the way back to my hotel, Andre and I found this really nicely done (3 wheel) FJ-40! But guess what! Yep, upside down bezel!! :rolleyes:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
Hey Fawker..........:flipoff2:

I don't come to your house and mess with your bezel...:flipoff2:

I'm heading outside and you better ahve put it back to normal...:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cruiseroutfit said:
Hey Fawker..........:flipoff2:

I don't come to your house and mess with your bezel...:flipoff2:

I'm heading outside and you better ahve put it back to normal...:mad:

What?? I don't know what you're talking about!!:flipoff2:


Team effort, 2 screws each!!:flipoff2:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
I'm going to leave it for now... I'm going to see how long it takes for someone in town here to mention it...;)

I might have to do an undercover run up to Steamboat... Simin and Simon style...;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cruiseroutfit said:
I'm going to leave it for now... I'm going to see how long it takes for someone in town here to mention it...;)

I might have to do an undercover run up to Steamboat... Simin and Simon style...;)
We weren't gonna say anything, but we were both chomping at the bit to say something at the Pie tonight!!!:D

Come out to the 'Boat, the door's always open - but bring your welder!!:flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,527 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
We weren't gonna say anything, but we were both chomping at the bit to say something at the Pie tonight!!!:D
Yeah, I knew something was up... :D... When I got home, I gave the cruiser a quick rundown... didn't even notice it... I was sitting doing my homework and figured...."oh shit...I better see what those two did"..... I'm just glad you didn;t knock it off my jackstand...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,970 Posts
Hey Andre'

Whazzup with your website..no worky??

btw...*nice pants*.. got a birfield in your pocket?



bennett
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,964 Posts
That's how I hang :)

It's my huge ass wallet, full of paper but no money :D

Forgot to pay my server bill. Takes a day or two to "restore" unfortunately. Should be back up sometime tonight I think. Shitttaay!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,563 Posts
MD11Fr8Dog said:
After a long day of beating ourselves up on the slopes, on the way back to my hotel, Andre and I found this really nicely done (3 wheel) FJ-40! But guess what! Yep, upside down bezel!! :rolleyes:

Now that's just plain MEAN! :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top