Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, It's killin me already...I wanna know any...and I mean ANY info on UROC St. George...Who's there, is it raining, hows the course (technical or point and shoot), whos broke...ANYTHING!
It really sucks sittin in bed when I could be in the middle of it all.
For those that asked, my foot is good, they went in to grind out a couple of screws that were swallowed by bone when it rebroke...they were basically prepping a couple of things for a more major surgery in four weeks. I don't feel any pain as the nerves are still dead, so that is good.
NOW, LEMMIE KNOW WHATS GOIN ON IN UTAH!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, the event is only 5 miles from me right now and I'm stuck behind a desk watching the clock. I can tell you that it hasn't rained since yesterday around 11AM. That should've given the rock time to dry enough. The course was very dusty last week, so the rain was actually a good thing. The muddy tires will sure make it tough to stay upright though.

I drove past the course last night (and got yelled at for doing so - what can you see from 100 yards?). It looked pretty technical. Lots of off-camber, not much in the way of vertical. But I didn't get to see it close.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I heard Bob Roggy destroyed some borrowed vehicle......:p Just joking. I am dying to find out what is going on too. Stuck here in So. Cali. working. Too bad the comp is not Sat and Sun. Because then I could go on Sunday.:(

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just heard from Jody and Bob...they said they broke a rear link arm on the 1st obstacle, 40'd the next two, 24 on the 4th, and cleaned the last obstacle until the last 15 feet then put the truck on it's side so deep that they couldn't get it back over to finish the course. They said it appeared most people were having as tough a time but added that it seemed Paulie, Jordan, and Bunderant did decent...they didn't know any scores, but simply said the courses were tough and the time was so short that it put the teams in a HURRY mode, so they were harder on the rigs than they would normally want to be for this tough of obstacles.
I guess the weather was decent for the day but it has just started hailing...thank god everyone was done for the day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts