Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from Rob, my driver, that CBS Evening News just called him to say they will be airing the UROC piece they filmed while at the UROC East event in Attica. This will air tonight.

Tune to the CBS Evening News for your time zone and set your VCR's or DVR's.

This is just the next step in the series of tons of hard work by UROC to gain exposure for our sport. This should be awesome. Great Job!

P.S. I hope CJ combed his hair for this one.

- Troy # 24 Spotter

See you on Darryl's latest creation

·
Registered
920 Posts
Right after "Choose.."

You'll see the opportunity to choose Windows Media Player or Real One. Pick one and hit submit - works fine.

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Works fine for me....maybe you should "upgrade" your computer. Need a laptop that plays these video's?

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Flatty said:
Works fine for me....maybe you should "upgrade" your computer. Need a laptop that plays these video's?

That's the problem! I am running the current Microsoft XP version 2. I had to go to an an non up to date computer running older XP 1 to see it. Version 2 plays videos from other sites but this site has their own non standard interface to choose player. That dose does not seem to be compatible with the newer version of XP.

It's not like I don't know what I am doing here because I record, edit and post videos on the web. I do understand the process.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts