Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Love the shots Jason. That one of Clay rolling with the lightning in the background is insane. I didn't know that you had superhuman control over the weather!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great Photos as always!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
SWEET !! See ya in pomona ??????

·
Registered
429 Posts
Not sure if I'll be out at Pomona, that saturday is also a BITD race which I'll be shooting for Lance, but i'll be out there sunday to check out the expo. Is the racing only on saturday?
I talked to Ranch today and I dont think it is set in stone yet. the race is going on for sure but I think there trying to get more time, which might include sunday because of all the new interest. he has had a lot of calls from drivers and media ........ cant wait .....Randy

·
Registered
429 Posts
The race is diffently set but there is a lot of people calling that want to race and there is not enuff time to put that many people in, I know there is already a waiting list. I think Brian shirley and Mark munson have already sent in there forms to enter. Rick Dermo is supposed to race also, so this alone would add six qualifing runs and three more heats, I think. add another set of modified drivers and your trying add almost 30 extra labs. 30 x 2min run - slow average = 1 hour to race not including breaks, roll overs ... etc he is asking advanastar to get more time to put a bigger race on. after talking with RJ and some of the other drivers I really think Ranch is trying to make this happen in a good way. all I can say is, it was a blast and we have heard nothing but positive feedback from both drivers and spectators, well a lot of complaint's about the stop in the middle for the tv show. I think that could of been done at the start of the event. OFFROAD EXPO will be packed, I love racing in front of a lot of people. it makes you push your limits that much harder ...........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts