Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a purchace 9 weeks ago at usa6x6 for hummer bead locks was billed right away (didnt seem right), called in 4 weeks in to confirm ship date was reasured everything was ok... tried callin them last week were closed for the week.... tried callin this week # disconected..... emailed asking whats goin on and recieved this

"DUE TO HARDSHIP AND CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL, USA6X6 IS CLOSING BUSINESS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. WE MUST ALSO INFORM YOU THAT THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ANY CURRENT ORDERS AND ARE SORRY FOR THE DISTRESS THIS CAUSES." [email protected]

called visa company and was told that i will probabily get my money back within 30days from visa company because of some insurance thing they got goin so horray for visa company

if i dont get my money back in 30 days im goin huntin.

i found that thread of everyone bashing usa6x6 a week after i ordered my stuff and should have backed out then

·
From Stock to Rock
1,779 Posts
Sorry for your luck hope you get your money back and as far as usa6x6 its about damn time!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had the same problem last week trying to call about the PVC inserts. I e-mailed them and they said they are closed and only taking pay pal for the inserts because they have extras. I think I will call staz works or someone else from the board for mine.

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
hip hip hooray.. the wicked witch is dead :flipoff2:

hopefully the last usa6x6 thread ever :D

·
From Stock to Rock
1,779 Posts
Went to there website they changed it all up. Then signed on to read the forums had 1 guy saying that everything to do with the 2.5 tons and the wheels is gone no more of that by the website looks like they will be concentrating on only 6x6 conversions id really rather they concentrate on getting everyones sh!t built.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I ordered sh1t from them years back.... no one answered the phone or returned e-mails. I figured they were out of business back then! I then realized that was just the way they served their customers. Took over a month to get items that were "in stock, on the shelf" No wonder why they went under, answer the fawken phone bastards!!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
:beer::beer::beer: whoo hoo, bout fuckin time, now we dont have to read about this fucktard for the next millennium cause every new fuckin moron buys shit from this dick hole, glad to hear he closed his doors, did he finally piss off the wrong person or what?:lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Is there a way to make sure he loses everything he has left? He has to go before a judge and state his assets. Someone should contact the judge and let him/her know that those military axles are not junk to everyone and should be put up for auction to hep settle his dept.

·
Registered
17,081 Posts
Eh, I just posted this in ChitChat so I guess this isn't the last USA6XSux thread, lol. At least I posted it in the right forum...

·
Registered
905 Posts
damn, cheers to that...

Having met daniel, I'm really suprised (can't exactly emphasize that "really" enough) that it took this long.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
called visa company and was told that i will probabily get my money back within 30days from visa company because of some insurance thing they got goin so horray for visa company
Let's be clear you are getting our money back. You think the CC company absorbs the loss, no they pass it along to us. So you owe us a :beer:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
yee haw and pass the gravy...

credit card companys do not pass charge offs or write downs onto other customers. you must not know how credit is created and used...

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
credit card companys do not pass charge offs or write downs onto other customers. you must not know how credit is created and used...
Last I checked they do not print money to pay you back. it comes out of their profits: th interest you pay and insane fees if you're a day late or a dollar short. we do all pay for it when a fuck like Daniel finally screws himself to the wall and gives up.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts