Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody placed an order with USA 6x6 and not recieved there order,or not recieved there complete order ?.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
They finally went under.....check the general 4x4 section....there is another thread about it there.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Has anybody placed an order with USA 6x6 and not recieved there order,or not recieved there complete order ?.
Why would anyone waste there time:?????????

·
Registered
993 Posts
bullshit! troll....

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
So----what color is your special helmet :D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
So----what color is your special helmet :D
I say this color........:rainbow: :p
Oh wait, skin tone or slightly purple!

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
I say this color........:rainbow: :p
Oh wait, skin tone or slightly purple!
I am going to put the farm on :rainbow:

But thats just me :D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Special helmet....skin tone...c'mon Crash wake up!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Iv'e had six, no five Fat Tires tonight...... I'm feelin' tight too!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: and :beer:eek:ne for You Crash!

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Iv'e had six, no five Fat Tires tonight...... I'm feelin' tight too!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: and :beer:eek:ne for You Crash!
;)

If I pass out on the keyboard again I am tellin the wife it wasn't my fault this time :D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Does it have braile? Hahahahaha

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Sunday I took a unplanned nap at the table with my forehead on newsprint. I had the local crime round up report across my face and the wife neglected to tell me for an hour!:laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Sunday I took a unplanned nap at the table with my forehead on newsprint. I had the local crime round up report across my face and the wife neglected to tell me for an hour!:laughing:
Our damn woman are just evil at times arent they :D

Mine drug me out of a bar one night and had me sit down in a pile of snow, got home and she almost had me convinced I had pissed myself :laughing:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts