Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FAQ "Frequently asked Questions" Yes, I am a broken record, but if people would take the time to read it, you will find that it contains the best of the best Tech for toys. Along with the best of the best, it covers the basics.

When I see something of value, I put it the FAQ.

I have also noticed many long time veteran members such as Chris Geiger, 4runnerick, Roc Doc, Flecker, DRM, and myself, etc add info often. The FAQ is not the place to ask a question. If an item in the FAQ invokes a Question, make a new post and refer to the Item ion the FAQ in question.

Hence the reason it is called "Frequently asked Questions"

I even edited the title to include "Frequently Asked Questions" Hence the full title "Toyota FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)- *MUST READ* (updated 2/17/2006)"

I did that for those who did not know what "FAQ" Stood for.

If you think DRM is OTR, maybe I'll make my next rant flaming and slamming any post that did not read the FAQ, and uses the Excuse "Search is Down". Use Google, and bet me money you will see posts from PBB show up on the first page of the Google search.

If your gonna play on this playground, learn how to do it! That goes for those who post a classified as well.

Crash, be ready, because you are going to have a Harem of Bitchs :flipoff2:

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sloman said:
I posted this is chit chat a while back - use google advanced search. Its better than this boards search feature even when it was working..
here is a snippet of that message:
Excellent advice, thank you!

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Whoooop WHOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
i thought i was crashes bitch???:grinpimp:
Not to fret paul---Your my al time biotch

The rest are just teasers :flipoff2:

·
Registered
651 Posts
so your telling me that somebody has already answered my question on...will 63"springs work on my yota.....DANG IT!!! read the damn faq noobs!! make sure you slap all dem bitchs crash...lata

1 - 7 of 7 Posts