Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a used, but not abused warn M12000 winch with 125' of 3/8 cable and hook. winch works great, no problems. $900 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no.. I need a smaller winch for my toyota, and I was going to use the money from this to get a used smaller one and synthetic line and a wireless remote. I'd be willing to trade for something like that, but I can't go that low.
Thanks
AJ

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've bought from you before... What size winch are you looking for? I have an 8000 (maybe 10 pulls) and a 9500 (no history) that I may be getting rid of...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CA_YJ said:
Got a ramsey 6000lb winch (super duper fast winch) with a masterpul cable)...interested?
That one is a little too small for what I need... Thanks though!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2k2wranglerx said:
i would trade you an 8274 with a brand new motor. let me know
The problem with the 8274 winch, is that it is still too big and bulky for me. I'm looking to get a winch that I can plug into a reciever on either end to use. either an 8k or 9k winch with the motor inline with the drum like this 12k is.

·
Registered
629 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
The problem with the 8274 winch, is that it is still too big and bulky for me. I'm looking to get a winch that I can plug into a reciever on either end to use. either an 8k or 9k winch with the motor inline with the drum like this 12k is.
No prob man, good luck!!!! BTT for ya

1 - 20 of 29 Posts