Pirate 4x4 banner

2601 - 2620 of 6681 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
we need the back story on that
For you, of course sir.

Driving to work down the mountain, doing about 55 downhill. 2018 AMG S63 was driving up the mountain doing about 100 (per witnesses). Black box search warrant issued by CHP yesterday, will find true speeds soon.

So story goes... 20 Y/O Japanese girl here on a visa driving her boyfriends car, doing about 100, losses traction navigating a left hand sweeping turn, ended up in the dirt on the right shoulder.. She tried to correct it. She sideways smashed the outer guardrail doing about 80 to 100, launched the S63 airborne into a 360 turn. Flew in the air about 25ft and the back of her car landed dead on my car while spinning in the air. Didn't even have half a second to react. Her passenger died, driver survived barely. I crawled out myself and walked away.

·
Registered
19,420 Posts
Sitting here eating peanuts from a can. Made me think, used to have a "manager" from India that couldn't say peanuts, it would come out as penis. One time, he started going on and on about how much he loves penis, oh, he could eat a whole bag of penis.

I bet you could, Sudhir, I bet you could.

·
Hophead
77,611 Posts
For you, of course sir.

Driving to work down the mountain, doing about 55 downhill. 2018 AMG S63 was driving up the mountain doing about 100 (per witnesses). Black box search warrant issued by CHP yesterday, will find true speeds soon.

So story goes... 20 Y/O Japanese girl here on a visa driving her boyfriends car, doing about 100, losses traction navigating a left hand sweeping turn, ended up in the dirt on the right shoulder.. She tried to correct it. She sideways smashed the outer guardrail doing about 80 to 100, launched the S63 airborne into a 360 turn. Flew in the air about 25ft and the back of her car landed dead on my car while spinning in the air. Didn't even have half a second to react. Her passenger died, driver survived barely. I crawled out myself and walked away.

Holy shit :eek::eek:

Glad you made out ok, probably a matter of inches

·
Registered
9,957 Posts

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Thank you all.

My death was literally inches away. Her rear wheel hit my hand through the windshield. The A-pillar saved my face, and my life.
I think about stuff like this...

What if you'd have not taken that extra minute doing something at the house, or left 2 min later. Or instead of speeding up and running a yellow light that was changing to red instead of stopping, would you have been in that exact spot at that moment. Would it have been worse or would you have avoided the wreck altogether?

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Standing in line at Los Pollos Hermanos just now and this loud ass dukes of hazard horn ringtone goes off. Its a black guy sitting a few tables away. :laughing:

2601 - 2620 of 6681 Posts