Pirate 4x4 banner

4641 - 4660 of 6681 Posts

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
I guess I’ll give mine a try...
Working today. Double time plus holiday pay. I know I’m not going to see much come paycheck time but hoping to get it back come tax time.

Enjoying not welding and grinding every fucking day too. I still do fab and welding here but it’s not all the time.

Boss keeps telling me to set up the shop how I want it since it will be “my area”. It’s been swapped around by him twice already and now Wednesday I was told they are moving everything around in the shop and I’m still stuck with the two 4’x4’ acorn tables since the guy I charge of the company thinks they are cool...I fucking hate them. I told them the first thing I wanted was a fixture table. They said no.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Every fucking year. All the christmas lights worked fine when I took them down last year. Go to put them up this year and only half the motherfuckers work. Yes my dumbass went to the hardware store and bought more fucking lights.

All the C9 strings I got from my dad that are like 100 years old work fucking fine year after year.

·
thhhpptthh!
46,933 Posts
Buddy of mine called last month and asked if i wanted a free pellet stove. His FiL was taking out outtah his cabin, never worked right.

I told him sure, drop it by.

Took it apart and found the combustion blower locked up. $0.50 of fiber washers later and its blowing.

Cleaned it up a bit, ash and pellets everywhere due to overfeeding it trying to get it to run with no blower.

$150 in chimney parts today and I have a heated shop. F YEAH!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Buddy of mine called last month and asked if i wanted a free pellet stove. His FiL was taking out outtah his cabin, never worked right.

I told him sure, drop it by.

Took it apart and found the combustion blower locked up. $0.50 of fiber washers later and its blowing.

Cleaned it up a bit, ash and pellets everywhere due to overfeeding it trying to get it to run with no blower.

$150 in chimney parts today and I have a heated shop. F YEAH!
SCHWEEEEET :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Every fucking year. All the christmas lights worked fine when I took them down last year. Go to put them up this year and only half the motherfuckers work. Yes my dumbass went to the hardware store and bought more fucking lights.

All the C9 strings I got from my dad that are like 100 years old work fucking fine year after year.

Just spend 30-40 the day after Christmas at your local box store. Everything is significantly discounted and its NIB next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Went deer hunting.
Heard a weird noise.
Confirmed with partner, not hallucinating.
Discussed possible sources of said noise.
Reached the same conclusion.
Decided to investigate the noise.
100 yards later...suspicions confirmed.
If you're out in the woods and hear a loud noise that sounds a lot like a cat...it's a big ass fuckin cat.
Never heard a cougar walking through the woods yelling before, but it turns out, they do that.

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
Went deer hunting.
Heard a weird noise.
If you're out in the woods and hear a loud noise that sounds a lot like a cat...it's a big ass fuckin cat.
Never heard a cougar walking through the woods yelling before, but it turns out, they do that.
it was probably trying to communicate with bigfoot :grinpimp: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Went deer hunting.
Heard a weird noise.
Last time I heard a cougar scream it sounded like a woman that was terrified.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Last time I heard a cougar scream it sounded like a woman that was terrified.
This wasn't a scream. It was a pissed off cat noise. Like a tom cat behind the barn, not like an unspayed female looking for love. And we heard it get closer and closer before we went to check it out.

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Went to bed last night with a headache, stomach ache and feeling a bit congested and nauseous at times. Feeling better this morning, I think:homer:

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
sending password change request links to an email that is so fucking slow that they take a half hour to work their way through doesn't really work when the links are only good for 5 minutes

4641 - 4660 of 6681 Posts