Pirate 4x4 banner

5861 - 5880 of 6681 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
My youngest grandson and his dog.
Showing Mom they can both hold their heads up.
Logan is 9 weeks old. The surprising part is he was on his back when she left the room for 10 seconds and he either rolled over on his own, or the dog helped him. Those two are going to be a handful.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Tempted to sleep with both my phones(1 work, 1 personal)on silent. Work one stays on silent and in the bedroom sun-Tuesday night. Fucking spamming POS’ woke me up this morning. As I was trying to fall back asleep I get a group(my shift, wed-sat swing) text asking if anyone wants to take a shift Sunday. And then a few more about 10 mins later with guys responding. Well I’m fucking awake after that
Nice way to start my day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
29,929 Posts
you can schedule quiet time.

that way only alarms make noise and you don't forget to take them off silent.
easy solution.
look under the do not disturb settings for rules.

·
Registered
547 Posts
lost one of my trailer ramps so i built a new one for a grand total of $40, picking up a bagged 68 c10 on saturday so ill need the ramps

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
You're looking for a needle in a haystack. The type of people that have a decent house with a hangar out back are the type of people that aren't moving/ selling/ going anywhere.

You gotta suck it up and

A- find a house you like on some land, and have $$$ left over to build the shop you want

B- find a house you like with a crappy little shop, build another shop, and have one for parking and storage and the other for working on shit
We did "A" after looking at 35 houses on line and 12 in person. The realtor's idea of a "treed lot" was 2 recently planted Bradford Pear saplings. "Secluded" was right next to the proposed highway road cut. "Shop" was always a poorly built attached garage with 2 duplex outlets and a water heater in the way.

But finally found an older home on 3 acres with a perfect site for a modest shop at a price that would keep enough money back to build it. But had to kiss a bunch of frogs to find it.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Went to lunch with a buddy at the local bar/grill. Sitting at the bar enjoying a tri-tip sando and a beer when an old dude with tattered clothing and unkempt beard and hair who is also sitting at the bar starts to vomit all over himself. So he vomits all down the front of his shirt (didn't appear drunk, maybe just sick) and then just sits there. He doesn't head toward the bathroom, just sits there sipping his beer until he starts to vomit again. Sat on his bar stool and vomited about 5 times before his cab came. I would have left, but I needed to pay my bill and the staff was all freaking out about vomit dude. When I finally got out of there, I walked into the parking lot to get to my car and the guy is sitting out there in a pool of vomit and the cab is long gone. Good call, cab driver.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Just had a baby boy last monday 8.09 Lb. 21" :smokin:

Me and my buddy took the cars for little cruise yesterday,

he just finished his Chevelle, 8 years long project

Sleep is overrated haha:flipoff2:

That’s awesome, Congrats,

Our daughter is 4.5 months old and sleeping through the night. Hope you have the same luck, haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Went to lunch with a buddy at the local bar/grill. Sitting at the bar enjoying a tri-tip sando and a beer when an old dude with tattered clothing and unkempt beard and hair who is also sitting at the bar starts to vomit all over himself. So he vomits all down the front of his shirt (didn't appear drunk, maybe just sick) and then just sits there. He doesn't head toward the bathroom, just sits there sipping his beer until he starts to vomit again. Sat on his bar stool and vomited about 5 times before his cab came. I would have left, but I needed to pay my bill and the staff was all freaking out about vomit dude. When I finally got out of there, I walked into the parking lot to get to my car and the guy is sitting out there in a pool of vomit and the cab is long gone. Good call, cab driver.
Was he drinking Corona by chance?????
California?

I have a strong stomach, but I'd have put a firehose on him and washed his ass to the curb, if I could. Damn!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Was he drinking Corona by chance?????
California?

I have a strong stomach, but I'd have put a firehose on him and washed his ass to the curb, if I could. Damn!
No, Budweiser. It was in Boise, not CA, but everyone here is from CA, so it might as well have been. I think everyone was just beside themselves. I would have just left immediately, but I owed the bartender money. The girl that was bartending was doing her best not to start sympathy puking as she desperately tried to figure out what to do. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
I am unemployed. By choice. Electrician forgot to turn sump breakers back on in the electrical room of a 120 unit building complex, shit shorted out and blew parts up on the poles outside, sparky was fucking with the mains, the hydro company said get him outta here before someone gets killed.
Ya know what? I'm also out. Gonna go back to building houses for a bit then head up north and make camp money for a while. Got some side gigs to do until fresh dispatch papers come through.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
figured I'd burn the coke outta the piston bowls on the compound turbo tdi running on waste oil, gotta do it sometimes or it smokes white a bunch at low load
you do this by just giving it the beans real good
usually it makes about 45 PSI full-tilt
it's running pretty hard today, look at the boost gauge and the 60psi gauge is pegged against the stop, so well over 70 psi
oops, I don't have any sort of air-shutdown on this motor, so if either turbo goes it'll probably run away real good

guess I must have either blown off the manifold pressure wastegate line, or finally blew the chinese interstage wastegate diaphragm

5861 - 5880 of 6681 Posts