Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to clean out my garage and get some $$$ together to rebuild/buy a new 8" rear diff. so I've got a few odds and ends to get rid of. All prices are OBO. I live in Hendersonville, NC and am willing to ship some items; deliver others; and pick-up only on a few.

• IFS 4.10 front differential - will ship $50 I am willing to add a short side axle; an ADD shaft; and/or a cover for free, it just ups the shipping cost.
  • ADD shafts w/ actuators X 2 $20/ea
  • Short side axles X 2 $20/ea
  • IFS diff cover X 2 $15/ea
  • 8” 4 cylinder diff housing (no carrier) early model w/ buggered up (but useable) pinion flange $50
  • 8” V6/turbo diff. with 4.10’s and open for now $150 (may or may not sell since it's currently under my Runner)
  • Steering knuckles X 2-they make great paper weights! $10/ea
  • Stock Enkei 7 spoke aluminum wheels 3 gold and 1 silver hubcap $250/all (will not separate or ship)

I guess that's about it for now...if there's something you need off of a 94 Runner black w/tan leather interior-all power- just ask and I may very well have it! I'm also up for trades if there's anything you have that I may want. Mainly anything towards rebuilding my V6 rear to have 5.29's, a solid spacer, and some sort of locker.

Be sure to check out my other thread for
Thanks for looking and I prefer PM's when discussing prices ;)

:beer:

~R

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone please buy at least my diffs and springs!!!

FJ-80 Cruiser Coils ~provides 3.5-4" of lift to the rear of 2nd gen 4Runners~ $40 + shipping

IFS 7.5" 4.10 differential ~complete and ready to drop in~ $40 + shipping or make offer

Empty 4cyl. housing ~includes bearing caps, adjusters and still has pinion from 5.29 installed with new bearings, dust shield and pinion flange~ $40 + shipping or make offer

V6/4cyl. Turbo differential with 4.10 gears ~open; complete in excellent shape; ready to drop right in!~ $100 + shipping or make offer

Happy Holidays!

~R

1 - 2 of 2 Posts