Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Ken,; these are the signs found in my nightmares....sheesh. But that is why we stay in the game so all our trails and roads don't end up like this.
thanks for sharing,
Del

·
flamethrower
12,604 Posts
:lmao:

Oh wait...road drying on a paved rd? Did they run out of the correct signs?

And Road Closed for a non-motorized experience? WTF do they need our roads for?

Sending to my legislators. :evil:

What Forest?

·
16,231 Posts
Seriously? :shaking::shaking:

At first I thought the 2nd picture was a chop.

Can we close some hiking trails to hikers to provide a "Motorized recreational experience"

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
16,231 Posts
:laughing: that's funny.
I dunno Ken...

What's the comparison between miles of hiking trails and areas vs. the miles of OHV trails? I an not talking normal routes...but TRAILS?

THEY have the whole forest...all year long.

·
16,231 Posts
That sign shows the TRUE one-sided-ness of the people in charge of our public lands.

It's an ANTI sign. I equate it to a "No Coloreds allowed" sign. That wouldn't fly....why should this when it's the way WE want to recreate on OUR public lands.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno Ken...

What's the comparison between miles of hiking trails and areas vs. the miles of OHV trails? I an not talking normal routes...but TRAILS?

THEY have the whole forest...all year long.
Kurt,

That was actually part of my response to the El Dorado Travel Management response (that they ignored...whole other issue).

I based my math off an average width of 10 feet for 2,400 miles in ENF...and if I recall correctly, 2,400 miles of roads, amounted to 0.02% of actual access in a wheeled vehicle based on the total square miles of ENF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts