Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a group of guys from CO heading to St. George, and possibly Cedar City. None of us have been out that way to crawl. Where's the best place to find out about the trails? For the most part, everyone will be in buggies with stickies, 39" or taller.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sand hollow in st. George and three peaks in cedar. Pm me when your coming I'll try to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks! Are there enough trails to make a 3-4 day trip out of it?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're trying to leave here on the 31st of Oct. A couple days in St. George, a couple days in Cedar City, and possibly a day or two in Moab on the way home. Depends on damage, and who has to be back at work, and when.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks! Are there enough trails to make a 3-4 day trip out of it?
Yeah Forsure. Endless amount of trails for dirtbikes or quads too. I'll be around beginning of November. Moab is worth the visit if your coming this way. About 4 hours from cedar city

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really looking forward to exploring St.Geo and Cedar City. New stuff to keep things interesting. If there's that much to do there, we may just skip Moab all together. Been to Moab more times than I can count.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I live in St. George and go out just about every weekend. I would be happy to show you around. There are some really fun buggy trails down here its worth the drive.

·
Registered
774 Posts
You guys wont be disappointed. It was a blast. Will definetly going back next year.

·
Registered
188 Posts
There's a regional forum that has a bunch of .kmz files that you can save to your GPS or overlay onto Google Earth on a smart phone. For our group's first time there, we were able to follow these just fine without someone to show us the way. We did meet up with someone that took us on Double Sammy, which they don't have a .kmz for.

Link:
St George, UT - Sand Hollow Riding Area

1 - 20 of 36 Posts