Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a bunch of investigating on this (including Marlin, Randy's, and some internet research) and pretty much everyone said that it could be done and that all that you had to do was use the V6 install kit. I found web page where a guy had done it, but now I can't find it again. Does anybody know what the deal is with doing this?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
ruben said:
I did a bunch of investigating on this (including Marlin, Randy's, and some internet research) and pretty much everyone said that it could be done and that all that you had to do was use the V6 install kit. I found web page where a guy had done it, but now I can't find it again. Does anybody know what the deal is with doing this?
.....not the "V6 install kit"....you can do it with the bearing kit for 4 cylinder 22RE 86~95 application.....and you will start with about a .076" pinion shim. By the way, those V6 gears you have are used on both 4 cyl and 6 cyl from 86~95.....so everybody calls them V6 gears anyways. The V6 install kit is for V6 trucks from about 86ish~95 plus.......ZUK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts