Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sasquatch

We are at the point of making improvements not repairs now. Rattling windows, making a two piece top out of a one piece etc. Its been a long road. Everytime we get in a group there's always someone that drops down and crawls under to check it out. lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Didn't like the 4L30, ran hot, so we did a complete empty case rebuild on a 700R4, mated the trooper transfer case to the 700. Doing better.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
My favorite pic of my brother in sasquatch. Doesn't look like its got a V8 under the hood.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Got any pics of the 700r4 - zu case adapter? I've got one of each in my garage and considering either manual with dual Zu cases or adapting the 700r4 and Zu.

·
Registered
105 Posts
So today I cant get pics to post. All I have are CAD drawings
Most Windows desktops have "snipping tool" or other ways of screen capturing anything you are viewing. You can then save the CAD drawing as a JPG

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
With a little help I might be able to share pics and files. site says "html is turned off". waiting for a reply from a mod.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I'm in trouble with the I-T wife now and I've had enough for tonight. This was easier to build than post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Took Sasquatch out saturday on Hackberry Creek (a #4 out of 5 difficulty) near Superior Az. Did it the hard way. 8 rigs showed up, 4 sammies, 2 toyota trucks, 1 jeep 1 tracker, 5 bailed at the halfway point one of them had flopped and another broke a front cv joint, 3 sammies made it the whole way. Sasquatch was awesome.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts