Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have or custom make an adapter to the 4 speed? An oldtime member of Toys on the Rocks told me of a plate that sandwiched between the GM bell and the 4-speed.

PS yeah I searched..........

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey cruzila,i have the bellhousing,flywheel,crossmember etc.made by advance adapters.its not the plate style,the bellhousing bolts right to the 4 spd then to the smallblock.
email me if interested.or pm me if you wish.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I have the entire bellhousing SB V8 to Toy 4spd... used but works just fine... let me know if your interested.... Its located in Utah. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
planet x said:
Here is a pic of just such a beastie....:p

Now that's what I'm talkin bout:D

What are the specs? 1/2in thick?

Did you just use the Toy disc? 11" right?

Treefitty.....I wanted to stay away from the AA adapter....thanks

bfautah........is it an AA or like planet x

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not sure but I know its not the AA unit, we have sold tons of those ones in the past. In the past 10 years we have pulled 5-6 dozen trucks apart and have found all sorts of parts (some cool..some scary). This one came out of a late model 40 with a 350 and toy four speed. A SM465 was swapped in and the bellhousing has been in the parts bin since then. Let me know if your interested...

·
Registered
120 Posts
cruzila said:

Now that's what I'm talkin bout:D

What are the specs? 1/2in thick?

Did you just use the Toy disc? 11" right?

Treefitty.....I wanted to stay away from the AA adapter....thanks

bfautah........is it an AA or like planet x
Steel-9/16"thick. Clutch not sure thought it was a chev borg/beck style, got any pics of LC clutch?

Need to remove plate in order to measure retaining ring i.d. this style of bellhousing came in two flavors one fit the sm-420 and most other chev trannys and one fit sm-465, the look identical except for the size of the... HOLE.:eek:
I never ran this, came off a friends BTSC for the sm-420 swap.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Oh yeah, I meant to add... the one I have is a complete bellhousing... One peice....not a plate adapter...we probably have a few of those kicking around as well...:D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
cruzila said:
bfautah I pmed ya
You did? why don't you try it again...looks like nothing is coming through... better yet... email me

[email protected]

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.