Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody around fredericksburg area that wants to go wheelin some where hit me up.tryin to go some where different :smokin:

·
Registered
114 Posts
i am prob gonna take a trip up to rausch creek here in a few weeks let me know if you are interested

·
Registered
137 Posts
Myself and some other Xterra owners are trying to put together a two-day meet/trail run in late March for Shoe Creek (up in Nelson Co by Wintergreen).

·
Registered
429 Posts
couldn't be more perfect..

I work at Iron Pig Offroad and we specialize in toyotas.

You should stop by sometime and get to know some of us.

we have a local place that is fun for all size rigs, and it is on private land.

We just moved the shop, so things are a mess, but the address is 7 Rodney ln Fredericksburg, va (behind the RV place)

anyone else that is local and want to stop by, we are always up for meeting new people to wheel with (all makes and models)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
definally will....how much to weld a asa up i just need everything out i can do the rest whats your name so i know who im talking to when i stop by

·
Registered
429 Posts
My name is Vince

If i'm not there just talk to one of the guys in the office.

Again if you stop by anytime soon the shop will be a mess, we are still getting organized.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would be up for a trip sometime....

Free plug for the folks at Iron Pig--stand up guys, great service.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
couldn't be more perfect..

I work at Iron Pig Offroad and we specialize in toyotas.

You should stop by sometime and get to know some of us.

we have a local place that is fun for all size rigs, and it is on private land.

We just moved the shop, so things are a mess, but the address is 7 Rodney ln Fredericksburg, va (behind the RV place)

anyone else that is local and want to stop by, we are always up for meeting new people to wheel with (all makes and models)

Vince and guys there have a cool shop and some nice Toyotas! Hope to see you guys some in 2010 :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I second the plug for IPOR. They did all the work on my tacoma. Even cleaned up the rubbing I found after the first wheeling trip. Although I need to see that private land. Haven't gotten to go there yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts