Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed off to Las Vegas soon and wondered if there were any good shops I should take a peak at while I am there. I like to shop and buy when I am on vacation so I can avoid shipping to Alaska. Looking for wheeling shops or Off Road racing shops in the Vegas metro area. Or if anyone knows of any place to see some rock wheeling action, that would be cool too. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Parts in Vegas???

I have lived here in Vegas for 3 years, and there really are no real good 4x4 shops in town. There is some good wheeling, and close access to other good wheeling spots (i.e. Hammers, Ceder City, St. Gorege). But nothing that is stand out, maybe thats because I actually 4 wheel not just daily drive a lifted truck. I would not call 4 Wheel Parts a hard core 4 wheeling shop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vegas

Well my mom actually lives in Mesquite which is very close to St George but unfortunatly I will be there that next week from the 21st till the 1st of March. Damn....

I have been to one of the 4wheel parts place just West of the strip and it was nothing that cool.

I was also thinking about a shop catering to Sand Rails and the like? Or dunebuggys for suspension components and such any luck there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts