Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is footage from the 2010 KOH Race. If you have not done the Crowbar trail yet, it is worth the drive from Mean's Lake. :smokin:

YouTube - KOH 2010 Race: first 20 miles

edit: John James, driving an F-Toy, had the smoothest and fastest transition from the rock waterfall to high speed desert! Impressive!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Nice. :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Damn.

It take balls to leave your camera in the middle of a race course :eek:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
nice job man

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Finally, a video early enough in the race that I am still in it :laughing::laughing:

Thanks! :smokin:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
edit: John James, driving an F-Toy, had the smoothest and fastest transition from the rock waterfall to high speed desert! Impressive!
That's because you can shift a Toyota Transfer Case on the fly AND we were gettin it! :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
That's because you can shift a Toyota Transfer Case on the fly AND we were gettin it! :flipoff2:
Honestly in the video I thought he had pressed the fast forward feature on the video editor to make it look like you guys were haulin ass...:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was honestly the fastest car from the bottom of the rocks to Soggy Lake in my humble opinion. It might have been faster if there wasn't 2 other V8 race cars in your way. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Its was frustrating being behind some one especially when you are in a 4 cylinder leaf sprung rig and they are in V8 coil over sprung rig.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Cool video. Wish you showed us coming off the rock, we didn't shift the atlas all day, so as soon as the fronts were on the ground we were on it chasing tracy down till we caught and passed him at the next corner. Was fun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts