·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Sweet picture!

But I don't think you would have made it without that bling shifter :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Is the still picture a genuine still, or a frame off a video?

If it's a genuine still, it's one of the best wheeling pictures I've seen! :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Damn dude that's a great pic, just be prepared for the rash of people poo-pooig you for using excessive throttle and unnecessary wheel speed..west half guys crawl:flipoff2:

PM me if I owe you royalties for making your photo my wallpaper!

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn dude that's a great pic, just be prepared for the rash of people poo-pooig you for using excessive throttle and unnecessary wheel speed..west half guys crawl:flipoff2:

PM me if I owe you royalties for making your photo my wallpaper!
They can go after the three jeeps in front of me that collectively tried it about 150 (kidding, but it was ALOT) times to no avail :flipoff2:

I have a full res pic as the background on my 22" monitor... looks like my rig is going to jump out and hit me in the face :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
VERY sweet!

·
1,848 Posts
Still doesn't make him King of Hollister Hills. That's this guy in the Supafly pants! Scooter.

Burn. Ha ha.

Hey just kidding. Here's what happened when I took the same line as Danger Ranger.

Awesome run dude!!:eek:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still doesn't make him King of Hollister Hills. That's this guy in the Supafly pants! Scooter.

Burn. Ha ha.

Hey just kidding. Here's what happened when I took the same line as Danger Ranger.

Awesome run dude!!:eek:
King Nothing is fine with me :flipoff2:

·
1,848 Posts
King of Nothing?

Does that mean the King Of Tank Trap is nothing?

Sounds like a challenge to me. What's the matter McFly? Chicken?

Come to next years King of Hollister Hills and try to wrestle the title away from Scooter. In fact, you and Mr. Danger try and get the blindfold driving with spotter away from me and Mrs. Tinman aka Tink.

Ha ha!:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts