Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly the same as a kick case? I know they have the same ratio, hold the same amount of fluid and take the same aftermarket gearset. Can it be made into a kicker? Trannys have the same ratio but the vitara bellhousing is longer than a kick apparently, wondering if something was different with the case to?

Mike.

·
Registered
770 Posts
they are very similar to a 'kick case they have a few more stiffening ribs on the inside and coarse spline front and rear outputs with plastic antifriction coating, otherwise the gears and bearings are the same, and yes they can be made into a Kicker case
Ben

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I wish someone would do the kicker deal, but with the output & case accepting a Yota T-case bolt up directly to it... in other words make the rear of the kick case look like the back or a yota tranny, & output of kick same as the yota trans output...

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
more info please...

are you using the narrow(older) gearsets or the wide(new) ones?
can you bolt up another kick case or only a yota?
are you going to sell just the pieces to do it yourself or only as a unit?

im interested in one, when will they be available?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Tuner Inside said:
Yeah the Kicker 2 is beautiful. Hopr the guys at OTT get back to me sooon. They must be really busy.

Anyone got a phone number for them?
Turner........ Call Rick at (604) 764 -7871
thanks, Ben

also , the 'Kick /Trac reduction case needs extensive re- working TIG welding and machining ( ie: entire new shifter assembly ) the"return to stock" factor on the reduction case is zero and We have no plans at this time to mate two 'kick cases ( too many drawbacks and so far no demand..... )
for more info call Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.