Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know about VORRA's next desert race. The night vision 225 in Hawthorne nv July 11-12. This is a night race which are always a blast. Please go to Home for more info and pre registration. Please also remember to pre enter as VORRA needs 20 entries by July 1 or the race will not happen. So on that note..... whos going??

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
That is a fun race so I hope you get the entries you need to run it.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hmmm, family vacation that has been planned for months OR race.

It would be nice to knock the web off the Ultra4 since it has been hiding out since the knee surgery.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm, family vacation that has been planned for months OR race.

It would be nice to knock the web off the Ultra4 since it has been hiding out since the knee surgery.
I thought racing was a family vacation. It was my summers growing up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From Jim Carius Race Director:
ARE YOU PLANNING TO RACE THE NIGHTVISION 225 IN HAWTHORNE?

FUEL MUST BE PRE-ORDERED
BT&T (Trick and Sunoco) Fuel has had only one person contact them regarding fuel for this race. There order must be placed on 7/2/2014 for delivery by the race ... contact them TODAY at (530)306-2738 or [email protected]

IF THEY DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT ORDERS - THERE WILL BE NO FUEL AT THE RACE

THERE ARE LIMITED HEAD NECK RESTRAINT RENTALS AVAILABLE FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON - CONTACT ME TO RESERVE ONE TODAY!

WE ARE SHORT 5 PAID PRE-ENTRIES ... IF YOU ARE GOING TO RACE, PRE-ENTER ON THE WEBSITE NOW Home .. WE NEED 20 ENTRIES WITH DEPOSITS BEFORE WE GO MARK THE COURSE ON 7/3

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Well how did it go???? Group T is a bitchen class

1 - 9 of 9 Posts